With your resume, you want to convey competence, professionalism, and the ability to meet all the job challenges – both current and those that may be added in the future. All of this on as few pages as possible and ideally already in the ready resume, which is usually read and considered first by HR managers. Of course, it depends on the content, but the design shouldn’t be underestimated either. A modern resume can shape the reader’s first impression and convey the image that you want to present with your application documents. However, a modern resume should always suit you and fit into the overall impression. We’ll show you the right template for a modern resume on this page.
What is a modern resume?
Nowadays, a modern resume is a natural part of the application documents for many. On the other hand, no thought is given to what constitutes a modern resume and where possible differences to classic resumes lie — the most important finding is that a modern resume is identical in terms of content. No details are added, nor are certain information omitted in comparison to other employment histories. The modern attribute only relates to the design and visual design of a resume.
Advantages of a modern resume template
- A modern resume will allow you to stand out from the rest of the candidates competing for the same vacancy as you.
- A modern resume will allow you to have an innovative image, will give a touch of originality and creativity. Recruiters will see a unique opportunity on your profile.
- Thanks to your resume’s modern design, your profile will be distinguished from the rest by the distinctive elements of the design and the content of the information.
- Recruiters’ attention will be instantly captured thanks to modern elements.
- It has all the information that you expect to read in a current resume.
Files included in the modern resume package:
- 1 Page Resume Template
- 2 Page Resume Template
- Cover Letter Template (thank you card)
- Microsoft Word (.docx) files
- US Letter and A4 size
- Free Fonts
- File FAQ Help Guide
Modern resume: template for inspiration
Colors, fonts, and of course, the wording can be adjusted in the Word template – and you should do so to receive documents that are individually tailored to you. Click below for the sample.