[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a respective position as a zoo keeper.
Birmingham Zoo, Hartford, Maryland 2004-present
Responsibilities as a zoo keeper include provide animal care, maintenance of the cleanliness of animals, training and monitor animal’s health. Prepare diet of the animals and distribute it directly to the animals. Ensure the routine and behavior carefully. Keep track records of the animals which are assigned. Observe condition of the assigned areas, equipment and enclosure.
Echo Zoology Society, Georgetown, Colorado 2001-2004
Responsibilities include observe the assigned areas, cleanliness and animal’s daily routine. Prepare their food and feed them. Inform the unnatural behavior or routine or any unusual nature to the supervisor.
- 8 years of experience as a zoo keeper.
- Strong knowledge of nature history, zoology and animal husbandry.
- Very good decision making skill.
- Alert and energetic professional with the understanding of the practical principles of animal behavior.
- Profound ability to work with the live animals.
- In-depth knowledge of the basic emergency procedures.
- Great communication skills with the proficient demonstration and organizational skills.
University of New York, New York
Bachelor of Science in Zoology
Mr. George Henderson
Birmingham Zoo, Hartford, Maryland