[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in administrative position or management position with marketing background.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas at Marketing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at Marketing as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Consumer Orientation as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 at Marketing with the due knowledge of organizational coordination, consumer motivation and various features of advanced media.
- Obtain required professional accreditation from the New York Marketing Management Personnel Association, New York in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have adequate knowledge regarding marketing and sales support.
- Done extensive Researches on various features of advertising and promotions.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Vice President of Marketing for The Perception Publishers, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Carry out certain measures for increasing companies annual sales by 15% while accomplishing net profit limits in surplus of 40%.
- Work out accounts receivables to average of 15 days.
- Provide certain features for developing efficiencies for operating various distributions through regular associates with potential stores as well as distributors.
- Supply work flow management with due aggressiveness for development in production level.
1997- 2002: Worked as the Vice President for the Murray, Gars and Dickenson, California (a consultancy firm) with the following responsibilities
- Increased the annual division sales to its double than the past and turned it to $4 million.
- Amplified sales by 500% in four years.
- Developed $500,000+ in yearly ad assignments for parent organization on no extra cost.
- Improved total advertisement pages 40% over 3years along with 45- 57% reduces for aggressive periodicals.