[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Seeking the position of a trade assistant in an organization where I can support the organization in making sound investment decisions.
- Competent knowledge in fields of finance, economics and investments
- Highly skillful in compiling, analyzing and interpreting data
- Capability of making financial forecasts and budgeting
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with organizational members and external associates as well
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detailing within the financial data
Apex Financial Advisors Inc, Phoenix
Since January 2013
- Assist the organization in determining the investment policies, procedures and future goals
- Maintain record of all trading activities of the organization. Perform position tracking for the purchased stocks.
- Calculate the value of risk involved in trading activities. Advise the organization on making reservation to deal with risks efficiently
- Maintain profit and loss accounts to compute the profitability of the trading activities over a week, month or year
- Train the newly joined staff members on managing the investment procedures of the organization effectively
Pinnacle Safe Investors Inc, Phoenix
October 2011 – December 2012
- Provide analytical support to the organization in planning the investment procedures of the organization
- Work with the research and advisory teams to answer investor’s queries and resolve their doubts satisfactorily
- Determine the investment eligibility of an organization by collecting data and conducting analysis on their financial performance for previous years
- Study the transaction details to compute and reconcile the share discrepancies and pricing issues
- Compute the future pricing of the shares and advise on making purchases or sales of stocks
Ability to perform tasks on various financial analytical software and the different MS office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
Phoenix University, 2010
- Diploma in Investment Analysis
Phoenix University, 2011
Available upon request.