[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in the field of telemarketing.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New Jersey University, New Jersey in the year of 1994 at Marketing as the.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 at Telemarketing.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Telemarketing Personnel Association of New York, New York in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Done extensive Researches on various measures of telemarketing measures.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2000- Present date: Work as the Telemarketing Director for the Slash Inc, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary actions for making reviews along with recruiting, hiring and training to the administrative and the management personnel.
- Provide extensive telemarketing department starting from one organization along with 10 staffs to current size and volume.
- Improve telemarketing screenplays with proper assisting for developing all aspects of printing and media marketing.
- Formulate and execute quality control development for verifying sales arrangements and cut down fruitless sales calls.
- Furnished newly introduced tally areas for central reporting structure.
- Offer proper coordination for efficient telemarketing along with the help of media manager, company president and sales director.
1995- 2000: Worked as the Sales Manager for the Sati Marketing, Boston with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction to fifty staffs and twelve clerical assistants.
- Took necessary developmental strategies and promotional strategies with planned shift meetings.
- Created classified advertising and documented ad replies.
- Managed relations among sponsors and various controls and payroll preparations.