[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for an interesting and challenging position of technical editor where I can use my technical editing skills to improve myself and company benefits.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Having experience with IQMS and client documentation.
- Able to provide instructions on computer application, classroom setting and on particular functions within computer application.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
JPR Enterprises, New Jersey, NY
Technical Writing Editor, 2004 to present
- Responsible for writing and editing policies, research findings and programs.
- Sanctioned the clearance of technical materials and scientific materials for publication.
- Done other duties as assigned.
Worldwide Literature Associates, Boston
- Some Japanese and English tour books including writing, proofreading and editing.
- Responsible for supervising the design, content and other production of promotional publications.
- Supervised, planned and edited the production and design of annual publications.
- Responsible for scheduling the production of materials in which papers and links were selected.
- Also responsible for hiring and training new staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing, Boston University, Boston.