[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To achieve a senior, development-oriented position which requires professional know-how, educational background, technical knowledge, and a dedication for excellence will have valuable implementation.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Finance from the Hampbell College of Business, Melbourne, Australia in the year 1994.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Since 2002 working as a Tax Inspector in the Higher Tax Office of the Internal Revenue Commission, Sydney, Australia and is responsibly handling the following:
- Analyzing both individual and company tax files for comprehensiveness and exactness.
- Consulting tax claims and settlements in resolving differences or conflicts and resolving inequities arising from wrong information, absence of information at time of initial recording.
- Responding to inquiries on matters related to tax as to policies and measures.
- Determining penalties as bound by law and route claims for collection procedure.
- Examining company payment records for exactness.
- Executing collections with the help of direct payment to the Collector General’s Office.
- Organizing, instructing, scheduling, and monitoring 25 employees.
- Assorting monthly statistical data base for permanent report and data for national reports.
- Monitoring performance of subordinates and offer selections of traders and vendors.
From 1995-2001 worked as a Director in The Revenue Commission Social Club, Canberra, Australia, and efficiently handled the following responsibilities:
- Organized in general operations and functioning of the Club representing employees and staffs of the revenue commissioners.
- Retained facility of four bars, large function rooms, multi-gym, saunas, indoor basketball arena, and additional space areas.
- Recruited and terminated, organized, instructed, and motivated employees.
- Monitored office administration, accounting and member details.
- Maintained for time to time equipment substitution, control and bid-purchases.