[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Seeking the position of a stockroom assistant to ensure efficient maintenance of the stocks of the organization and contribute in smooth running of the retail shop.
- Proficient knowledge in inventory management
- Excellent organizational, task and material management abilities
- Independent and self motivated individual
- Exceptional abilities to pay attention to details and maintain accuracy
- Possess Physical fitness to manage actual movement of goods
Phoenix Mega Mall, Phoenix
Duration: January 2013 – till date
- Assist the stocks manager in performing routine functions and ensure smooth purchases and sales operations
- Prepare list of the supplies to be acquired, sent purchase orders to vendors and ensure timely receipts of goods
- Maintain record of goods received, dispatched and returned. Prepare and submit weekly, monthly inventory reports.
- Check the received goods against the ordered goods. Ensure compliance with the expected quality standards and quantity requirements.
- Coordinate activities between the vendors, customers and the management of the organization
Blue Bird Retailers, Phoenix
Duration: October 2011 – December 2012
- Manage the inventory of the organization and ensure sufficient stock of goods
- Update buyers on non-availability of goods. Inform them about the date and duration when stocks would be available.
- Receive merchandise and verify the goods against the purchase orders. Return defective, damaged or any goods not meeting the required standards.
- Coordinate with the accounts department to ensure accurate posting of accounting entries and maintenance of inventory accounts
- Keep track of the goods newly introduced in markets. Update the organization about the same and maintain stocks of those goods.
- Competent in using accounting and data management software along with MS office applications
- Qualification : Associate Degree in Business Administration
Awarding Body: Phoenix University, 2012
- Qualification: Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Awarding Body: Phoenix University, 2010
Will be provided on request.