[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Looking for a stock assistant position at a manufacturing company where I can work in the inventory department and maintain records of the goods in the warehouse and those dispatched to wholesalers.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with the procedures and functions carried out to maintain the inventory of the organization efficiently
- Experience in handling responsibilities of warehouse
- Competent in data management, accounting and arithmetic knowledge
- Excellent supervision, organizational, and record keeping abilities
- Capability of communicating efficiently with staff members and associates at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable approach towards work
Keynes Manufacturers, Inc., Ambrose, ND
October 2013 – Present
- Supporting inventory manager in the smooth functioning of the inventory department
- Keeping track of the sales and purchases made and verifying the details with the actual movement of goods to/from the warehouse
- Receiving and counting goods physically, categorizing and labeling them
- Posting accurate entries about goods received and dispatched in the inventory record books and computer system
- Overseeing transportation activities and ensuring shipments are dispatched from the warehouse correctly to their destinations
- Keeping track of damaged goods and taking necessary actions to compensate the loss in form of goods or money
John’s Electronics, Ambrose, ND
February 2012 – September 2013
- Performed several activities necessary to maintain the inventory of the organization in an orderly manner
- Maintained records of the all the goods received and sent out of the warehouse and submitted weekly/monthly records of the same
- Ensured the stocked goods are securely stored
- Took necessary precautions to prevent incidents of thefts, tampering, damages, etc.
- Catered to the special needs for storing sensitive goods by providing specialized packaging, storage temperatures, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Inventory Management
ABC University, Ambrose, ND