Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Having acquired great deal of precision in sheet metal work, I now like to work for aeronautical industry as a sheet metal mechanics and do all types of fabrication, installation, and repair works on aircrafts.
Summary of Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft sheet metal fabrication and repair
- Skilled in using test equipment, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes, torque wrenches, etc.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of rotar blades, frames, stringers, beam, bulkheads, etc.
- Good technical and communication skills
- Familiarity with corrosion control techniques and disposal of hazardous waste materials
- Flexible to work in any weather condition, location, and shift
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch, crawl, and climb stairs
- Knack to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth
Sheet Metal Mechanic
Apex Mechanical Services, RT, Ohio
September 2012 – Present
- Identify and troubleshot defects in aircraft structure, landing gear, engines, anti-icing, and ventilation and heating systems
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft wings, fuselage, and functional components
- Fabricate, install, and repair airframe sheet metal components
- Read and interpret manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and technical data for repair work
- Operate and listen to the engine to find and fix cracks, corrosion, etc.
- Inspect aircrafts inside out and identify areas that need repair and replacement
- Locate malfunction sources using ignition analyzer, distributor time, ammeter, etc.
- Repair and replace damaged components and electrical wiring system
- Perform pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspection
Sheet Metal Mechanic
ABC Company, RT, Ohio
May 2010 – August 2012
- Installed air conditioning and heating systems of commercial and residential buildings
- Fabricated sheet metal to specification for installation and repair work
- Cut sheet of metal using laser cutter and performed welding
- Assisted in the installation of ductwork and piping for refrigeration
- Created and installed sheet metal objects as required
- Worked as per the plans and specifications of jobs and determined needed materials
- Welded fabricated parts using nuts, bolts, rivets, screws, and clips
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
ABC University, RT, Ohio