[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a senior level architect position in a well-reputed company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing Java Beans, Web Services, and POJO.
- Experience with Integration Broker, ESB, Messaging.
- Experience with Java, XML, JSP, J2EE, JRE, JDK,WSDL, SOAP, JNDI, JDBC, UDDI, AJAX and Java Transaction API
- Experience with design patterns, Java/J2EE models, components, frameworks, best practices.
Premier Retail Networks (PRN), San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for architecture, design and development of Embedded, C/C++, SOA and Java applications and systems.
- Understanding requirements, interfacing with product development and translating the requirement into application and system architecture.
- Lead the team responsible for architecture and design of major components of the complete architecture.
- Implementing ideas and presenting them to colleagues and management.
- Creating prototypes, testing of design attributes and coordinating with other team members in accomplishing overall objectives.
- Lead the development of a technical strategy in concert with the CTO.
- Research business needs, industry trends and opportunities.
Hertfordshire, San Diego, CA
- Interfaced with the team of software engineers and performed top level analysis and flow down of requirements.
- Responsible for architectural design using UML.
- Led the team in the development and support the project and engineering manager in defining the work packages.
- Responsible for architectural design and developing the detailed implementation.
B.S. in Computer Science
University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2000)