Seeking an excellent opportunity to work in the retail industry, where I can utilize my sales and customer service skills to manage various functions of a retail shop.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of retail store operations and management
- Highly ambitious and the ability to take responsibility for work
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Excellent sales skills and inventory management abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet
- Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven work environment
Tom Super Store, La Grange (Dutchess), NY
October 2015 – Present
- Maintaining records of promotion and sales tasks and payment transactions
- Responding to phone calls and answering queries regarding purchase and offers
- Studying customers’ taste needs and planning purchase accordingly
- Calculating figures related to purchases, sales, credit and cash payment, etc.
- Ensuring safety of the shop and handling the situations such as theft and security risks
- Providing information to customers about a product, its use, maintenance and operations
Klein’s Department Store, La Grange (Dutchess), NY
February 2012 – September 2015
- Helped customers select the best footwear for regular wear
- Increase daily sales quota by 15% and contributed in the revenue of the store
- Controlled activities related to sales, purchases, sales return, cash or credit payments, accounting, etc.
- Assisted in preparing shift schedules and designating tasks to store employees
- Submitted monthly records to the seniors and set sales target for the coming months
- Interacted with vendors for checking availability, pricing, and buy-backs options, returning damaged product, and ordering customized goods
High School Diploma
St. Xavier School, La Grange (Dutchess), NY
New! Not satisfied with your resume? Get your resume written by a ‘Resume Writer (CPRW)’ who is an expert in writing resumes for Retail Jobs for just $69.90.