[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a Vice President, Sales and Marketing, position with a major product making / service providing company.
- Achieved Master of Arts Degree in Finance from the Colby College, Waterville, ME, in the year 1994.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from the Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME, in the year 1992.
- Achieved Diploma in Economics, Banking, Law and Finance from the Rocky Mountain College in the year 2002.
- Achieved Certificate in Marketing from the University of Montana in the year 1998.
- Completed Management Development Program from the Carroll College.
Since 2000 working in the Morrison and Lennon production, Las Vegas and is responsible for a sale of $10 million of dolls and other related products both in the National and International market through Superstore Chains and Toy Stores along with Catalogs. Joined the company as a Purchasing Manager, and later promoted to Vice-President and is presently responsible for external sales. Some achievements are:
- Individual Sales of over $5 million annually, while organizing a channel of over 34 sales organizations along with 250 marketing representatives.
- Managing expansion, producing and importing of total Doll Accessory products from extreme East, reducing manufacturing cost by 25%.
From 1995-1999 worked as a General Manager in the Tipton Company, New York, and was responsible for the following:
- Monitoring a group of 40 staffs, including inside & outside marketing staffs of entire product lines during establishing a telemarketing schedule, enhancing special advertising, supervising trade show involvement and organizing new product budgeting.
- Working directly with representative organizations of 50 chief manufacturers and individuals.
- Turning stock up to 5 times annually.
- Negotiating a number of selected ranks with companies in charge regarding production of more than 60% of gross amount.