Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for the position of Retail Store Manager with a reputed departmental / retail chain store and hoping to rise to the position of Area Store Manager in the near future.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Indianapolis University, Indianapolis at in the year of 1996 at Retail Management.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas in the year of 1988 at English as the major.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Retail Management Personnel Association of Dallas, Dallas in the year of 1996.
2002- Present date: Work as the Manager for the Lennon’s Corporation, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Successfully organize and operate Lennon’s biggest store in America with approximately $60,000 per week transaction.
- Carry out necessary measures for recruiting, training and coordinating 32 store personnel.
- Work out entire merchandising, ordering and maintenance features along with necessary cash and inventory control.
- Take essential measures for coordinating particular events and promotions.
- Formulate daily and weekly sales and activities reports.
- Participant in local market enhancement program along with making advertising planning.
1999- 2002: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the Peoples Store, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Organized and formulated entire range of retail management liabilities.
- Provided necessary assistance for merchandising.
- Took necessary controls regarding opening or closing a store.
- Managed cash control and switched consumer support criticisms.
- Offered important motivation and supervision to the employees.
1996- 1999: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the Tipton Shops, San Francisco with the following responsibilities
- Offered necessary support for merchandising.
- Obtained required controls regarding opening or closing a store.
- Took necessary measures for recruiting, training and coordinating store personnel.
- Organized bank transactions as well as regular sales reports.