[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To give in and contribute the skills and education that I have acquired into a challenging and tough retail buying situation in order to achieve the desired result. Free to move to places.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from the University of Delaware, New York, NY in 1992
Computer Programming Skills
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS
Presently working as a Buyer – Junior Apparels Department since 2000 in BVD Style, Washington DC, and achieved the following:
- Increased sales value from 6 M to 8 M, in the year 2003 to 2005. Steadily achieved net operating and working profit of 15% – highest in company till this date.
- Started promotional policies and strategies and developed key differentiations which directly accounted in the increase in volume.
- Developed an extensive variety of communication channels and networks which not only helped in increasing product knowledge to counter sales personnel but also had a positive affected in the systematic planning of retailer programs.
- Selected as the Best Merchant of the Month, May 2007.
From 1996 to 1999 worked as a Divisional Sales Manager in Baltimore, Washington DC,
- Monitored furniture and fixtures, electronic equipments, lamps and basement showroom. In 1998 the total volume amounted to 6 M.
- All through the mall expansion and instrumental in sharing store sales amount within the plan sketch by attaining 15% increase. Priorities included steady assessment of inventory levels and content, objective setting, growth of key employees and attaining a high level motivation.
From 1993 to 1995 worked as an Assistant Buyer in Bethesda and performed duties like:
- Supervised men’s clothing, coats, suits, swim wear and active wear.