John B. Taliaferro
1683 Walnut Hill Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from the University of Dartmouth, Hanover, NH in 1992.
Computer Programming Skills
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS.
Presently working as a Regional Account Manager since 2000 in The Global Corporation, Falls Church, VA dealing with economic support services meant for competent and authentic clients within a 10-state territory. Supervise product sales with periods ranging from three months to two year in length and generating recurring return agreements to $3 million.
- Expand leads and retain a feasible network of trade contacts and potential clients to meet assigned sales targets with consistency
- Establish client requirements and expenditure parameters; plan suitable product packages; make efficient sales presentations
- Develop and track discharge of customer orders, troubleshoot problems faced by customers and ensure full customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and examine policy and events with a view to enhance the productivity of sales efficiency with excellent performance
- Supervise account presentation; ensure the assortment of account balances
From 1996 to 1999 worked as a Vice-President in Shakira Group. Fairfax, VA. Designed, directed, synchronized and executed marketing operations and procedures for a firm specializing in profit administration software for medium scale companies.
- Researched in details about the market possibilities; organized and drove the company’s initial business graph
- Increased contract options, selling methods and techniques, competent operations, staff instructions and managerial procedures
From 1993 to 1995 worked as an Account Executive in Raneri Enterprise, New Jersey introducing marketing plans for New Jersey state insurance policies providing personal and individual account information, analysis and suggestion to the client.