Do you have all the skills required for a recreation coordinator position, but can’t seem to fit them onto a resume? Learn to impress hiring managers by taking ideas from our recreation coordinator resume sample and job-specific tips for successful career planning. Creating a professional recreation coordinator resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your recreation coordinator resume? View recreation coordinator resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Learn how to make a convincing recreation coordinator resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a recreation coordinator resume. In addition, using a recreation coordinator resume sample can help you format and write your recreation coordinator resume so you can get hired for your next job. Finally, find and download ATS-friendly functional resume templates and cover letters that will push your career to the next level.
Recreation coordinator resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To secure a position of a recreation coordinator in an upcoming or developing organization that will offer me different responsibilities to challenge my skills and abilities for growth of the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills that can help in building a strong team for the growth of the organization
- Ability to handle different projects for the organization effectively
- Capable of taking challenges by analyzing the situations
- Possess excellent time management skills that will help in on time submission of the projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, French and Spanish
- Master of Science in Behavioral Science from Charlie’s Institute of Counseling, Social & Behavioral Sciences, New York University – 2009
- Bachelor’s of Science in Counseling and Behavioral Science from Charlie’s Institute of Counseling, Social & Behavioral Sciences, New York University – 2005
Organization: Frank’s Association for Community Living Inc.
Duration: 3 Months
- Implemented different programs for the organization
- Planned and maintained events schedule organized by the organization
- Arranged for transport facilities to the venue of the event participants
- Planned an event within the budget of the organization and client as well
- Discussed the accessories required for the event with the team mates and arranged the event accordingly
- Maintained a regular staff attendance register
Organization: Happy Life Inc.
Duration: March 2009 – till date
- Discuss and implement different plans for the entertainment of the participants of the particular event
- Resolve issues if any with the participants
- Plan events organized by the organization
- Decide a venue for the events in case clients wish to book a different venue other than the organization hall
- Decorate the venue creatively as per clients wish
- Organize for transport to the venue
- Work on the event budget and coordinate with the clients accordingly
Ability to handle work-related Microsoft applications
Reading, writing, traveling, drawing, sketching and collecting stamps
Will be furnished upon request