[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Searching a job for the post of QA specialist in well known manufacturing company.
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Washington University, DC(2000)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Alcorn State University, MS (1997))
- Have strong five years experience as QA specialist.
- Able to create and manage QA activities.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control / assurance.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skill.
- Good in computer knowledge.
ABC Engineers Works, Ash Flat, AR
Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist(2003 – Present)
Duties are :
- Created, managed, organized and direct all Quality Assurance (QA) activities for type and production documentation programs.
- Played key role in the creation of an proficient and efficient system for ensuring the quality of product.
- Helped other departments to create compliance information packages.
- Documented various tests performed on manufactured product.
Mau-Com Engineers Works, Atkins, AR
Quality Assurance Specialist
Duties are :
- Carried out QA inspection functions as assigned by the QA manager.
- Communicated with purchasing subdivision and exterior vendors to source apparatus and assemblies.
- Created complex product design in mechanical systems.
- Carried out process audits for contract manufacturers to check out quality and stability of manufactured product.
- Developed and carried out engineering alteration order for presented actions.
- Technologies and Application Software:TestDirector 7.0i, Bug Collector 4.0, FrontPage, CorelDraw etc.
- Modeling Solution: Rational Rose Enterprise
- Programming Languages: Java, PL SQL, HTML, Perl