[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
A graduate in Fashion technology with a certificate in Public relations and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, seeks to work for a renowned organization as a public relations agent.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Perseverance and passion for work
- Commitment to customer service and dedication towards work
- Proven ability of working in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick in uptake and yearning for learning novel things
Wilkinson Publications, Algoma
Public Relations Agent, May 2013 – Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Suggesting novel ideas to maximize the sales for the company
- Meeting principals of private and public schools and persuading them for the purchase of books and stationary material
- Organizing workshops, seminars and exhibitions and thereby promoting the newly published along with the most readable ones published by the company
- Giving presentations for the introduction of interactive software to the staff
- Handling online correspondence related to the public relation servicers
- Conducting training sessions for the new joiners and clients on the use of interactive software
- Blending the concepts of learning and e-learning for the students
- Catering to the needs of the clients and providing after sales service
Skyline Travels, Algoma
Hotel Contracts Manager, January 2011 – April 2013
- Negotiating contracts with hotel managers in different parts of the world
- Fixing business contracts with travel agents and tour operators in Algoma as well as those from abroad
- Conducting training sessions for staff members and teaching them how to use online booking system
- Establishing and maintaining healthy contacts in the G.N.T.O. and the C.T.O.
- Certificate Course in Public Relations Services, Wisconsin University Wisconsin, 2010
- BSc Fashion Technology, Wisconsin University, Wisconsin 2009
Available upon Request.