[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for an opportunity to work as a Public Relation Manager where I can make effective use of my knowledge and skills for the growth of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of planning , managing and designing public relation programs
- In-depth knowledge of the structure, rules of composition and grammar of English language
- Possess excellent administration and customer service skills
- Familiar with the principles and methods of promoting and selling products and services
- Ability to think critically with excellent time management skills
- Familiar with the concept of economics and accounting principles
- Ability to lead small and large teams of public relation specialist
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Ability to generate policies and procedures related to public information programs
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from University of State, in the year 19XX
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations from Saint Lawrence Communication College, State in the year 19XX
Accredited in Public Relations (APR) in the year 19XX
ABC Software Co. Inc., State
20XX till date
Public Relations Manager
- Assigned the tasks of developing and maintaining the company’s corporate identity and image by using logos and signage
- Handled the responsibilities of supervising and reviewing the activities of public relations staff
- Prepared information for media kits and wrote effective press releases
- Responsible for developing and maintaining company’s corporate identity and image
- Assigned the tasks of managing communications budget
- Worked with public relation executives and formulated policies and procedures of public information programs
ABC Communication Center, State
20XX to 20XX
Senior Public Relation Executive
- Handled the tasks of planning and directing public relations programs
- Drafted speeches for company executives as well as arranged interviews for them
- Maintained and developed company internet and intranet web pages
- Evaluated advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts and strategies
- Maintained company archives and managed in-house communication courses
- Observed and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employers to the Manager
- Honored as the most Influential Public Relations Strategist of the year 19XX by the Public Relations Association of XYZ
Resume Sample 2
Margarita R. Fox
1367 Sand Fork Road
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Email: [email protected]
Career Objective :
Seeking a position as a Public Relations Manager in a Well-Known Firm.
Very talented, active, passionate public relations proficient who isn’t satisfied to relax on his accomplishments.
Basic Competencies :
- Inventive and quick-witted thinking.
- Able to make fast and worthy decisions and manage thoughts in critical time constraints and in a full workload.
- Good team player with incredible interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge and appreciative of interactions tools and public relations methods.
- Talent to recognize and search public relations opportunity, which are tactical and cost efficient.
Career Experiences :
Freedom Life, Everett, Washington
Public Relations Specialist (2003 to Present)
- Served as liaison for all business relations to uphold and improve company’s corporate image.
- Created and directed programs that boost the visibility of company, products, staff, and powers in a market position and in a community.
- Maintained constant communication with the market and sales management groups to make sure realization of market styles, customer requirements, product assistance, and tactical guidance.
- Converted understanding into the sales guarantee and the material for both business relations strengths that raises the company’s visibility that agrees with department standards.
- Served as the company’s eNewsletter editor.
David Snacks, Everett, Washington
Public Relations Coordinator(1999 to 2003)
- Helped in advertising given projects, including the brand programs, launches and ad.
- Built up ‘must-airs’ and the media materials for interviews that managed to post as the snack industry head, an leader in a food business and a major player in Health and Wellness business.
- Produced public relations and inside communication information.
- Assisted employee newsletters and intranet portals, including editing content and advertising content utilizing the Web technologies.
- Organized worker & community interactions events.
Apple Techs, Seattle, Washington
Senior Public Relations Officer (1995 to 1999)
- Performed with deal, state and local media.
- Produced PR proposal to reveal the Apple Techs’ post as a market-leader.
- Obtained and composed articles suitable for both an external & internal.
- Created a weekly newsletter.
Watch Media Pvt. Ltd., Seattle, Washington
Junior Press/Information Officer (1993 to 1995)
- Helped an Event Manager.
- Done fundamental communications duties including preparing articles, presentation & details and a web site revising.
- Utilized and recommended upon, successful practical skills to talk WatchMedia’s strategies and places to print, television, & radio media organizations.
Education Details :
Bachelor of Arts (Communication Art), University of New York, 1992
Advanced linguistics study