[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Production worker position where my knowledge and skills can be utilized to increase production and help me to gain my experience further.
ABC Engineers Inc., Derby, CT(2003 – Present)
Production Worker Specialist
Roles are :
- Carried out tasks in accordance with established safety policies and actions.
- Adjusted and set-up processing and packaging machines introductory to process.
- Kept information of production such as date, type, size, quantity, and other data of products packaged.
- Maintained shift record of production and other information.
- Checked out final product and to ensure conformance to company standards.
PVGR Engineers Works, Addax, AK(1998 – 2003)
Roles are :
- Checked manufactured goods for any flaw and performed remedial mechanism adjustments as essential.
- Worked as independent or as team member to maximize production and capability.
- Handled different hand and power tools which helps to increase the productivity.
- Checked out final product is as per ISO standard or not.
- Arranged vacation so that subdivision remains practical.
- Maintained employment areas fresh and prepared.
Summary of Qualification:
- High School Diploma from WSB College, AR in 1997
- Completed course that is Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Have good knowledge of different production techniques.
- Capable to record all information related to production.
- Able to train and motivate employee which help to increase efficiency and hence productivity.
- Good knowledge of various hand and power tools.
- Excellent in computer knowledge.
- Uncommon ability to work in stress.
- Production Worker Cover Letter
- Production Associate Resume
- Production Operator Resume