[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a challenging production supervisor position in manufacturing to contribute company goals, enlargement, & productivity.
- Able to train employee on required skill.
- Capable to manage money and services for production.
- Good knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
- Strong seven years experience as production supervisor.
- Excellent knowledge of machines and tools.
- Uncommon ability to solve mathematical problem.
- Good in communication.
H&S Environ Inc., Los Angeles, CA(2005 – Present)
Sr. Production Supervisor
Duties are :
- Organized the money and services essential to producing goods.
- Created production schedule with the help of production reports.
- Handled problems related to production by giving corrective action for quality problems.
- Submitted production report to management on daily basis.
- Handled the task of maintenance by repairing production equipment in given budget.
Advil Corporation, Augusta, AR(2000 – 2005)
Duties are :
- Checked out time cards and fill out production reports.
- Predicted troubles and delays for production schedules.
- Checked out final product is as per the ISO standard or not.
- Motivated and trained employee on repair and maintenance.
- Supervised and synchronized the production subdivisions to produce a quality product at the lowest possible cost.
Education and Professional Certification:
- Completed MBA in production management from Alabama University, AL(1999)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)