[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain the Production Manager position with a reputed company engaged in production of ships.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1996 at Product Management.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Business Management as the major.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Philadelphia, Philadelphia in the year of 1997.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Professional Excellence Summary
- Provided necessary supervision for the second change shipping division with the essential training periods for the newly joined staffs to capacitate them to reach the production objective.
- Carried out important measures for quality improving curriculums.
- Worked as the associate member with the Johnson Management Association regarding logistics as well as various operations.
- Organized warehouse administration, inventory control and order handing out procedures with the use of computer applications for maintaining better quality.
- Provided various researches along with proper supervision for the enhancement of the technologically advanced laboratory.
- Offered various planning, arrangement and supervision for helping the staffs for performing various engineering works as well as other troubleshooting activities.
- Acted as the supervisor for developing new preassembled mechanism at Johnson Management.
- Provided guidance for scheduling and coordinating to six divisions of a fabricating operation.
- 2003- Present date: Work as the Production Supervisor for shipping at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 2001- 2003: Worked as the production supervisor for publications assembling at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 1998- 2001: Worked as the production supervisor for the Maintenance Division at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 1997- 1998: Worked as the Production Supervisor for the Wood Assembling Department at the Irwin Boat Company, San Diego.