[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
With a degree in finance and over 3 years of experience in the investment sector, I am aiming to help the company in creating investment opportunities by utilizing my financial modeling skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of leveraged lending, investment banking, accounting and finance
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing financial statements and developing financial models
- In-depth knowledge of the practices of private equity, financial tools and theories
- Well versed in accounting, budgeting and generally accepted accounting principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications like database management software, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and Access
- Goal-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Extron Financial Group, California
Duration: September 2013 till date
Designation: Private Equity Associate
- Handle responsibilities of conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to support the underwriting of potential investment opportunities
- Perform the tasks of evaluating the performance of potential investments that includes the financial analysis of sponsors funds of underlying portfolio companies
- Responsible for preparing materials and internal memorandum that supports the investment plans
- Handle the tasks of evaluating the present market conditions as well as potential alternative investment categories
- Perform responsibilities of generating information and analysis for the purpose of developing and supporting asset allocation decisions
Organization: Bloom Services, California
Duration: June 2011 to August 2013
Designation: Junior Private Equity Associate
- Responsible for assisting senior level associates in identifying attractive industry sectors as well as specific companies for investment
- Perform the tasks of reviewing industry journals and attending trade-shows
- Handle responsibilities of preparing and developing a database of private companies
- Perform the tasks of identifying and sourcing two to three portfolio companies for the firm.
- Handle responsibilities of conducting due diligence as well as perform quantitative analysis of specific transactions
- Responsible for gathering and preparing financial reports and statements for various partnership
- Achieved Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
University of California in the year 2010
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.