[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a job of a police sergeant in a police department, thereby being able to use my extensive experience for the service of society.
Professional Education Background
- Achieved required professional graduation from the Sweetwater Police School, Sweetwater in the year of 1996. Cornel Jim Hatfield Competition winner in the year of 1996.
- Obtained associate workshops on firearm studies along with query skill development programs, American Legal Systems and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the Philadelphia University, Philadelphia in the year of 1993 at Law Enforcement as the major. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the departmental head’s list.
- Obtained national certificate regarding emergency medical study as a technician.
- Obtained national certificate in breathalyzer, security supervising as well as identifying kit stuffs.
- Received required license for carrying firearms.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in querying skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
2002- Present date: Work as the Sergeant for the New Jersey City Police Division, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary training, scheduling, recruiting and supervising 40 employees with proper evaluation.
- Take necessary steps for establishing and setting polices and procedures with maintaining certain standards.
- Provide forecasting and monitoring the units’ budgetary preparation.
- Apply computerized method for fingerprint evaluating.
1998- 2002: Worked as the police Commander for the Oklahoma State Police Department, Oklahoma with the following responsibilities
- Took essential crime preventing measures by initiating premises investigation.
- Evaluated entire force and successfully diminished the thefts and unnecessary attacks by 60%.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Police Sergeant for the Oklahoma State Police Department, Oklahoma by giving direction to 200 officers in every aspect of their responsibilities.