Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
To achieve a position as a plumbing engineer utilizing my experience in the design of fire protection systems, building mechanical systems, and general plumbing services in a prestigious organization.
Areas of Expertise:
- Energy and Heat Transfer System Design
- Plumbing System Design
- Process and Fluid Flow Systems
Summary of Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- More than four years of professional experience in designing Plumbing systems for commercial and industrial environment.
- Extensive knowledge of building regulatory guidelines and codes, ASPE standards, AutoCAD 3D, NFDA building standards and codes, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing design for fire protection and systems for biopharmaceutical, semiconductor and wastewater.
- Self-starter with outstanding management, communication and organizational skills.
History of Professional Experience:
Universal Inc, California,
June 2012 – Till date
- Responsible for designing plumbing systems and distribution of water systems
- Perform the tasks of developing, preparing and maintaining the budgets and schedules of plumbing projects
- Responsible for generating work plan ideas as well as providing work instructions to the assigned team
- Perform the tasks of designing and selecting the components of plumbing system like plumbing equipment, drains and fixtures as well as fire protection systems
- Responsible for generating charts, graphs, and perspective drawings to meet project specifications
- Play a key role in preparing cost estimates of the project
- Coordinate with staff to meet the budget and design schedules of the project
Junior Mechanical Test Engineer
Almec Engineering Group, California,
April 2009 to May 2012
- Assigned with the responsibilities of assisting senior plumbing engineers in designing fire protection and plumbing systems
- Coordinated with Almec Engineering clients to solve issues in plumbing design and specifications
- Prepared initial specifications and plans for construction and bidding
- Played a key role in project coordination especially in areas of instrumentation, structural and architectural disciplines
- Assigned the tasks of selecting fire protection systems for water sensitive areas like electrical equipment and computer rooms
- Performed responsibilities of preparing water conservation systems and scope for project proposals
Graduated in Mechanical Engineering from California University in the year 2009
Successfully designed plumbing systems for thirty seven building both for commercial and industrial project by representing as a skilled technician, Universal Inc, 2010
Will be pleased to provide upon request.