[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for the position as a plant manager.
- Handled and constantly complied with 7- budgets up to USD 200 thousand and USD 2.5 million in the capital expenses for Kaumgraph Flint Company while working compliance audits, risk assessments.
- Consulted industries on the ISO14000 compliance and done regulatory audits in prevention of fines and possible losses while serving as the consultant for the Huron Environmental.
- Attained health and safety compliance for sister industry of Kaumgraph Flint Company, which was placed in the Glasgow, Scotland.
- Performed contamination surveys, air and water analysis, and calibration of survey equipment for Michigan University. Handled shipping and getting of radio active packages and managed radioactive waste discarding.
- Authored health and safety guides, SPSCC strategies, and SWPP plans for industries. Taught staff on a OSHA regulations, risk communications, and first aid processes.
- Removed significant expenses for Michigan University by scheming and programming the high purity germanium detector. Defined regular and emergency processes as the health physics specialists.
- Handled operations of nuclear power plant for U.S. Navy and supervised every electrical equipment renovates. Recognized with many success awards.
- Oversaw production, handled departments, and managed facility equipment, safety compliance and environmental health and waste managing as the plant engineer for Kaumgraph Flint Company.
- As the power-plant supervisor, made certain best functioning of 3 – boilers for Michigan State plant facility.
- Project Manager, Huron Environment (2001 – Present)
- Plant Engineer, Kaumgraph Flint Company, (1998 – 2001)
- Power Plant Supervisor, Michigan State (1997 – 1998)
- Instructor, Mot Community College (1997 – 1998)
- Instructor, Mounts Morris School (1996 – 1998)
- Health Physics Technician, Michigan University (1990 – 1992)
- Nuclear Electrician, U.S.Navy (Before to 1990)
Education and Affiliation:
Master of Health Physics, Public Health, Industrial and Environmental Health,
University of E-Michigan
B. Sc.- Math
- 40-Hours Hazzwoper, Paint Inspection (Lead-Based) and the Risk Assessment,
- Lead Auditor – ISO 14000, OSHA 500 and 501 Trainer