[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a challenging administrative career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Achieved Doctor of Law Degree from the West Mississippi State Law University, Mississippi in the year of 2000. Cornel Peter Parker Court Competition winner in the year of 1999.
- Obtained associate workshops on Agent studies along with communication skill development programs, American Legal Systems, Litigations and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Chicago University, Chicago in the year of 1994 at English as the major. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the Dean’s list and departmental head’s list.
- Obtained the Letter of Recommendation from the Head of the Merit Division of Mississippi, Mississippi in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have managerial skills and capacitated in taking heavy workload.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in communication skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2000- Present date: Work as the Associate Agent of the Patent Department for the Dickenson, Paul and Baez Firm, Philadelphia with the following responsibilities
- Provided various substantial and transactional features regarding intellectual possessions act with extraordinary highlighting on music, art and other literary property issues include copyright register, licensing, unfair contesting and other trademark and negotiation related issue.
- Worked as the member of the Morrison and Helen’s Hiring Commission.