[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain job for the post of operations research analyst in well established company to apply my whole knowledge and skills for development of company.
- Able to solve mathematical problem.
- Strong in Judgment and Decision Making.
- Strong in English communication.
- Good in computer practice.
- Uncommon ability to solve complex problem by using different tricks.
- Able to adapt new technologies as quick as possible.
- M.S. in Operations Research,
University of Ashdown, AR (1998)
- B.S. in Operations Research,
University of Bristol, CT (1996)
Mau-Com Company Pvt. Ltd., Los Angeles, CA
Operations Research Analyst(2002-Present)
Scope of Duties :
- Prepared decision making and better problem solving by applying advanced techniques.
- Created mathematical relating constants and variables, mathematical problem models.
- Carried out validation on prepared models and then recreate model as essential.
- Created reports which contains problems with their standard solutions.
ABC Company Pvt. Ltd., Ansonia, CT
Operations Research Analyst(1999-2002)
Scope of Duties :
- Carried out different tests such as judgment and statistical on collected and validated information.
- Observed mathematical relation between system component parts by breaking and assigning numerical values to each component.
- Solved complex problems with the help of senior managers.
- Communicated with other specialist staffs to find out best solution of given problem.
- Strong database knowledge in Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL
- Good in languages such as C++, Java etc.
- Having knowledge of other software’s like SAS, MATLAB, SNOPT