[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking a position as nurse LVN in a reputed health care environment where I can apply my knowledge, abilities and experience to perform the satisfactory duties of nurse LVN.
- Ability to work competently without constant instruction from others
- Ability to complete the task accurately every time
- Ability to maintain accuracy even in stressful and emergency situations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Family Health Centers of San Diego – Lemon Grove, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1996 to 2000)
- Developed care plans, and supervised the care provided by nursing aides
- Supervised nursing assistants and aides
- Kept records, and performed other clerical duties
- Responded to emergency situations based upon nursing standards
- Maintained an understanding of current regulatory requirements
- Attended all required meetings, as appropriate
- Handled participant complaints efficiently and effectively in order that their satisfaction is maintained
St. John’s Wellchild and Family Center – Los Angeles, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1994 to 1996)
- Responsible for the care of the sick, injured, and disabled under the direction of physicians.
- Taken vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Prepared and given injections and enemas, applied dressing.
- Given alcohol rubs and massages to patients.
- Observed patients and reported reactions to medications.
- Performed routine laboratory task tests.
- Helped patients with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene, care for their emotional needs.
Education and Certification/Licenses:
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License
- Certificate of Completion, Licensed Practical Nursing Program, 1993
St. John’s College, San Diego, CA
- Associate Degree in Nursing, California University, 1992