[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Make use of systematic communication and language skills in a financial organization or funding institution.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting with Major in Political Science and Minor in Spanish from the Emory University, Atlanta, GA in the year 1994.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Professional Excellence Summary
- More than ten years of technical know how and experience that range from Compliance Administrator to Underwriter with a good, multi-branch finance company.
- Strong managerial skills and the aptitude to plan and compose presentations to individual clients or groups.
- A group performer with good administration, education, instruction and communication skills which are essential to endorse services or concepts.
Since 2000 working as an Underwriter in the Finn Mortgages, Convers, GA and is responsible for the following:
- Estimate the main property and financial power and credit worthiness of the borrowers.
- Have authorization to grant loans of up to $500,000 based on certification necessities of secondary market.
- Examine, estimate and suggest sanction of customer applications for oversized loans and prepare oversized loan packages (up to $800,000) for assessment by major private investors.
- Serve as a consultant and answer basic underwriting questions for loan processors.
From 1995 worked as an Assistant Underwriter was responsible for the following:
- Processing housing loan applications from preliminary application to closing.
- Assisting hard working marketing executives and representative in the beginning process.
- Reviewing borrowers’ loan applications to assure comprehensiveness of data; confirming information listed on applications and obtaining supplementary documents which are essential for sale of loans to minor market.
- Walking borrowers throughout the application procedure and training junior underwriters in new branches.