[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Willing to do the job as a mechanical assembler in a reputed firm and apply all my skills and experience for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed B.E. Mechanical from University of Danbury, CT(1999)
- High School Diploma from Arkadelphia, AR(1995)
- Good in SQL, MS Access, Oracle
- Excellent in Auto-cad, Katiya etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Lopez Company Pvt. Ltd., Bridgeport, CT
Sr. Mechanical Assembler(2004-Present)
Scope of Duties :
- Performed all small mechanical assembly operations by using hand tools and machines.
- Carried out various types of electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical assembly related operations.
- Performed final testing on newly created equipment to meet engineering specifications.
- Used various types of measurement tools and gauging devices for accurate measurement.
Mau-Com Mechanical Company, Ashdown, AR
Scope of Duties :
- Performed operations such as scales and any jigs and fixtures provided, attaching parts together, installing X-Cord etc.
- Handled various types of machines by monitoring them carefully.
- Carried out different mechanical operations such as deburring machines, mechanical crimping machines, cutoff saws etc.
- Helped other co-workers to carry out mechanical assembly related tasks.
- Carried out other jobs such as tooling or area clean.
- Good knowledge various mechanical assembly machines.
- Excellent in operate and monitor machines.
- Uncommon ability of reading and understand general template drawings.
- Strong ability to work as a team member or independent.
- Good in English communication so no problem while working with co-workers.
- Outstanding capability to work under pressure.