[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for a position as a Marketing Director with a specialized firm that promotes independent idea while staying accurate to company’s principal values.
Work History :
Marketing Specialist (2/04 to 12/05)
Reed Exhibitions, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Served as a manager for whole the company range studies, including more than 40 fairs and several industry events.
- Main responsibility includes innovative design, review, sanction and operation of over 200 post-show occasions analyzing annually.
- Accountable for 8% point boost to study reply rate with execution of motivation programs.
- Collaborated with senior administration to plan marketing proposals as consequence of researches; Includes Unique
- Event organization, PR operations, show particular marketing initiatives and so on.
Teaching Assistant (9/01 to 1/04)
Management School, Massachusetts University, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Worthily selected from division of more than 150 to assist Mr. Kouzehkanani, a nationwide famous civil engineer, in coaching of student Marketing/ PR classes.
- Oversaw and educated two conversation sessions for each week of 70+ underclassmen.
- Individually made and executed quizzes, worksheets and trial problems for all students per week.
- Assisted and started projects for group, which allowed students to apply studies for the local business.
Education Details :
B.B.A.( Marketing), Massachusetts University, Amherst
GPA – 3.67
Computer Skills :
Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Minitab, Building, SPSS Survey, Internet Research
- Abbate Intellectual in 2000
- Honored with Dean’s List, 2001-2003
- Awarded by ‘Golden Key’ Award for academic success, 2003