[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective position as a Marketing Personnel in various fields of Sales as well as marketing.
Education Details :
M.A, English University of Colorado, Fort Collins, Colorado
MCJ, University of Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism, Psychology & English)
Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore, India
- Devoted hard worker with superb verbal, interpersonal & written skills.
- Superb organizational, time management & coordination skills used to effectively balance academic projects and education commitments.
- Strong examine skills and introduction to Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite application.
Work History :
Presently volunteering as a Marketing Coordinator and the Grant Writer for AlterNed Investigation, Fort Collins
Woodward Governor , Fort Collins, CO
HR Intern (4/2008 – 11/2008)
- Helped in implementation of web-based ability management software.
- Worked toward an implementation of a universal headship preparation program.
English Dept., Colorado State University
Graduate Teaching Assistant (10/2006 – 12/2007)
- Taught 4 sections of 1st year portion.
- Managed curse from the starting included writing the curriculum, producing classroom actions, creating assignments, assessing writing and handling class.
Nextstep Infosoft Private Ltd., Mumbai, India
Public Relations Executive (12/2004 – 05/2005)
- Helped in making PR approach for company for its publics.
- Communicated with an official PR organization for the company motto and booklet and other undertaking.
- Carried out internal PR.
Internship Project :
- Grant writing – Poudre Dale Medical Systems Institution, Colorado, 2007
- Feature writing – University of Colorado, Alumni Relations, 2006
- Volunteer – 10,000 Villages, Fort Collins, Colorado, 2005-2006
- Produced PR operation for Dept of Journalism & Tech Communication at CSU, 2006
- Awarded for Academic Superiority, 1996-1999