[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective position as a Marketing and Sales Administrator in various fields of Sales as well as marketing.
- Achieved Masters of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas in the year of 1992 at Sales and Marketing as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Sales as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Boston College, Boston at Marketing as the major in the year of 1987.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of Business management and various features of advanced Sales and Marketing.
- Obtain professional Affiliation from the American Directors Association of Sales and Marketing, Florida in the year of 1994.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2001- Present date: Work as the Marketing Director for the Osborn Industries, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary actions for maximizing sales in almost fifty stores and accomplish monthly sales plan constantly.
- Work as a liaison between Osborn account executives and take actions for better communications for execute corporate plans.
- Project various appraises and analytical objects along with retail sales and provide necessary communication with managers and consumers.
- Provide supervision and organization for particular promotional occasions.
- Supply various actions for recruitment, hire and taking interviews with necessary guidance.
1995- 2001: Worked as the Marketing Director for the Counts Corporation, Boston with following responsibilities
- Liable for 30 stores and $4 million account.
- Developed staff management and amplified business 45% in falling season and 68% in Christmas season.