[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
A professional opportunity in that to perform as a representative in manufacturer management in administrative and marketing set up.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at Business Administration as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Economics as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Associate Advertising Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of manufacturing management and various features of advanced media.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have experienced in all aspects of manufacturing such as professional marketing and sales.
- Have familiar with various aspects of marketing and manufacturing like telemarketing, consumers report on and relationship, key account sales and prospecting.
- Have astonishing communicating skills in both of the ways like verbal and written.
- Have adequate knowledge regarding production and operational arrays of management.
- Done extensive Researches on various features of advertising and promotions.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Worked as the area manufacturing representative for the Guns and Roses Manufacturing Corporation, Toronto with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary actions for recruiting new personnel for exploring and developing non commercialized areas to spread out clothing.
- Supply necessary development strategies for expanding begged off market territories and increase annual turn over from $0.00 to $700,000.
- Provide necessary guidance and actions in all routs of professional sales including various aspects of marketing and manufacturing like telemarketing, consumers report on and relationship for effective consumer networking along with key account sales and prospecting.
1993- 2001: Worked as Territorial Manufacturing Representative for Sabbath Corporations, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Initiated and formulated the opening of Sabbath Corporation in the northern territory from annual $0.01 turnover to $600,000.
- Provided establishment measures along with necessary maintenance to working relations with all main manufacturers of northwestern.