[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Serve as a lead expert resource for strategic business initiatives, workforce development and analytics, human resource management, workplace best practices, organizational enhancement, project management, performance measurement, government relations, communications and other organizational consulting functions.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE,
- Growth Strategy Initiatives,
- Project/Program Management,
- Human Resources Management,
- Workforce Transformation,
- Budgeting – Financial Reporting,
- Compensation and Benefits,
- Operations Management,
- Management Development,
- Talent Management – Recruiting, Marketing and Development,
- Turnaround Leadership,
- Business Analysis – Auditing,
- Administration/Support Services,
- Progressive Management Practices,
- Community/Public Relations,
- Strategic Partnership Development,
- Senior Level Management and Leadership,
- Urban/Multicultural Programs,
- Statistical Process Control,
- Continual Improvement Processes,
- Activity Based Costing.
JustAskHR – Management and Human Resource Consulting
President and Managing Consultant:
- Serve as the chief executive officer of the company and responsible for the operation and administration of the firm.
- To provide leadership for the company’s strategic direction and market penetration and play a key role in new product development, client relationships, and profitable corporate revenue growth.
- Responsible for creating and driving a winning corporate culture while building an outstanding senior executive team.
- Manage all corporate operations/functional roles/budgets as well as lead all future rounds of business development.
- Approve, execute, and administer all client contracts.
- Serve as Senior Consultant on all client assignments. Interface with clients. Lead teams in giving shape to extensive analyses of cutting-edge strategic issues.
A sampling of client assignments are listed below:
USFILTER OPERATING SERVICES, INC. – VEOLIA WATER (VIVENDI) May 2000 – Present
Senior Management Consultant:
- Executive level involvement in the development and coordination of long-range strategies to achieve business growth and enhanced profitability in urban municipal markets.
- Project management for the development of Strategic Business Plans, coordinating activities of multiple departments utilizing project management techniques with full supervision of costs, methods and processes.
- Responsible for a $1.1 million dollar annual budget and leadership of project teams in excess of fifty professionals.
- Generated of over $1 billion dollars of backlog contracts.
- Guaranteed clients at least 30% reduction in operating costs. Enhanced positioning of Business Development strategies. Designed human resource transition, transformation and deployment strategies.
- Implemented performance monitoring. Established community, minority attainment and economic development programs.
Human Resource Consultant:
- Led HR efforts in mergers, acquisitions and contact operations.
- Successfully managed the integration of a 50% increase in staff.
- Improved profit utilizing progressive management techniques, metric measurements and aggressive cost modeling.
- Developed and implemented workforce re-engineering programs.
- Dramatically increased employee satisfaction. Reduced turnover.
- Implemented strategies to achieve ‘Employer of Choice’ status. Designed and delivered public education programs.
UNITED WATER SERVICES, INC. – SUEZ INTERNATIONAL February 1994- May 2000
Senior Management Advisor – Human Resource Consultant – Business Development Strategist: (September 1996 – May 2000)
- Team Leader in the five largest public-private transfers of employees in the United States; Indianapolis Wastewater and Collection System, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District, Gary Sanitary District, Atlanta Water Supply System and Indianapolis Water.
- Request for Proposal Analysis, Due Diligence, Proposal Development, Employee Transition Management, Benefits and Compensation Analysis, Mobilization, Labor Contract Negotiations, Outplacement Management, Labor-Management Relations, On-Site Human Resource Management, Employee Training and Management Development Program design and facilitation, Community and Client Relations.
- Successfully transitioned more than 2,500 municipal employees into private sector employment, including labor contract negotiation.
- Complete organizational restructuring from private sector operations to private sector standards.
- Overall generation of nearly $100 million dollars in annual saving, Achieved an average of 30% cost savings through the implementation of Business Process Analysis, Activity Based Costing, Benchmarking, Process Improvement Plans, Metrics, Balanced Scorecards and Project Management techniques.
UNITED WATER SERVICES, INC. – SUEZ INTERNATIONAL
Vice President of Human Resources: (promoted from Director in 1995)
- Directed human resource management activities within the organization to maximize the strategic use of human capital and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for all labor relations activities.
- Formulated policies and business strategies for the overall direction of the organization.
- Staff management providing services for 1,800 employees with a budget of $750,000.
- Reduced grievances by 90 percent and work related accidents by 80%.
- Participation in more than fifty acquisition, marketing and proposal development efforts; including completion of full-scale labor, compensation and benefits analysis for each.
- Team leader for the development of Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures, Skill Based Training and Incentive Team-Based Pay Programs.
CITY OF INDIANAPOLIS – MAYOR’S OFFICE
June 1990-February 1994
Director of Personnel:
- Instrumental in the competitive bidding process for the City of Indianapolis, resulting in $48 millions dollars in annual savings and a 40% reduction in the non-public safety workforce.
- Lead Labor Relations negotiator.
- Designed a complete organizational restructuring.
- Formulated policies and provided overall direction of municipal government activities.
- Directed and coordinated operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate managers.
- Implemented employee adjustment and transition programs.
- Staff management with an annual budget of $2.4 million servicing just over 5,600 employees.
- Bachelor of Science – Business Management, Human Resources Concentration – Indiana State University – May 1987
- Senior Certified Human Resource Professional (SPHR), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC), National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS)
- Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Program, Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Additional Training: Extraordinary Leaders and Unleashing Executive Talent, FrontLine
Leadership, Project Management. Six (6 ) Sigma, DMAIC, Total Quality Management (TQM),
Strategic Planning, Goal Setting, Return on Investment (ROI)
Willing to Relocate and/or Travel Extensively
Additional Information Available Upon Request