[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Searching for a responsible and challenging position of loan processor in leading banks and help in compiling, sorting and processing loan applications.
- Excellent banking services knowledge.
- Very hardworking and job-centric.
- Self-driven and self-motived to achieve career goals.
- Proficient in setting and accomplishing business goals.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- SAP Program
- AS400 Program
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Internet Developer
Mako Medical Center, Carlisle, MA
2011 – Present
- Responsible for researching market for the maintenance of competitive pricing.
- Provide satisfactory service to customer.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments.
- Collecting and compiling loan applications for approval.
- Assisted managers in hiring and training new recruites
- Addressing and solving customer problems relating to loans
Bank of America, Carlisle, MA
2009 – 2011
- Maintained loan portfolio and expedited urgent loans approvals.
- Looked after the management of collection and overdrafts process.
- Done appraisal and agreed to complex work out loans.
- Compiled information of loan delinquency accounts, and did collection with interest.
- Prepared credit information in which loan growth trends, quality trends and loan product concentrations were included.
- Took responsibility of administration and oversights of confidential loans.
Master’s degree in Business Management, MA University
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Carlisle, MA