[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Paralegal, Redan & Cord Ltd., Abington, Virginia
Responsibilities include collection, management and organizing the information and research for the investigation. Provide support in preparation of legal reports and briefs. Also help in preparation of the lawsuit’s legal arguments and to obtain affidavit. During the trial of the attorney help them with the information collected. Do groundwork for the attorney. Provide excellent legal services with the gathered information and research work.
Paralegal, DDT Enterprise, Fredericksburg, Virginia
Responsibilities include gathering the factual; reports, research and information to help the attorney. Help attorney before court trials. Manage and organize all the information for the attorney.
Education and Achievements:
- Achieved Bachelor’s degree in corporate law from the University of Virginia in the year 2000.
- Achieved Herbert and Helen Allen Scholarship for High Achievement and Leadership.
- Achieved required affiliation from Legal Worker Association of Virginia in the year 2002.
- Electronic research and inventions.
- Lexis-Pexis Paralegal Seminar.
- Skills of Paralegal.
- Internet and Gadget Research.
Fluent in English and German.
Mr. Josh Thomas
DDT Enterprise, Fredericksburg, Virginia