- Obtained MS degree in Library Science as the major from California State College, California in the year of 1993.
- Obtained VT B.A. degree in English from the Simmons Community College, Boston in the year of 1988.
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from Southwestern University, Washington in the year of 1985.
2000 – Present date: Act as a senior librarian in Burlington Public Library with the following work responsibilities
- Generate the distribution desk in an adequate manner
- Give necessitate training to other stuffs on the using of various index tools as well as catalog and reference questionnaires
- Acquire different places for books, journals and audiovisual items
- Make wanted book list with thorough checking for preventing repetition
- Keep up required reference search categories
- Provide photocopy of selected journals and other items on suitable requests
- Take various methods for keeping records and vital documentation of incoming periodicals and other items with identifying them for further security reason
- Supply necessary directions for proper using of AV tools
- Take due actions for preventing copyright and photocopy measures, running with appropriate circulation and basic filing works as well as numbers of indexes
- Supply required methods for NML classification structures and filing measures through ALA pattern
- Making the actual statistics on door count and circulation procedures of the library in a quarterly basis
1994 – 2000: Worked as a Library Associate in Kathryn Hemet Public Library with the following work responsibilities
- Arrange special places for keeping books, journals and audiovisual items
- Compose required book list with thorough examination for avoiding duplication
- Maintain required reference search categories
- Grant photocopy of preferred journals and other items on apposite requests
- Administrated the other evening clerks as required
- Take due measures for putting off copyrights and photocopy procedures
- Making due procedures for successively going with the appropriate circulation measures and basic filing works