- Achieve Associate Degree from the Northeastern Poly technique University, California in the year of 1992 at Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics as the major.
- Get Several certificate courses till the date including
- Advanced Digital Electronics Techniques
- Visual Basic Programming Techniques
- C and C++ Language
- Skilled in the use and maintenance of wireless network as well as mobile computing
- Has experience in database management
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++ and JAVA
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have experienced with the developmental strategies of multi users database administration system successively on a Local Area Network for last ten years.
- Have adequate exercising quality in teaching Local Area Network Management and USER Management.
2000- Present date: Work as the senior Coordinator for the Documentation Development Department in the McPherson Manufacturing Limited with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary analyzing and developmental features for effective LAN engineering.
- Supply necessary maintenance of application software for helpful Local Area Networking engineering.
- Supply essential instructions and user maintenance procedures suitable for all functions of LAN users.
- Provide useful software installation and up-gradation.
- Implemented and executed an online curriculum for sinking process time with standardization of part usage for further betterment.
- Implemented and executed an online curriculum for reducing data entry errors.