[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To get employed in an organization in the capacity of a labour relation attorney due to which I would be able to help them in improving their relation with the labour.
- Honored as the Juries Doctor from the Chicago law University, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Diego University, San Diego in the year of 1991at History as the major.
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New York Bar Association, New York in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1996.
Additional Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Chief Navigator for the Indianapolis School Division, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Work under the accountability of the Superintendent on various collective bargaining matters along with 20 unions and approximately 12,000 employees.
- Provide necessary supervision to entire administrative considerations.
- Provide necessary updated content to management personnel with the proper guidance curriculum.
- Take special provisions for organizing labor relations from private sectors with school-bus workers union.
- Work out several implementations for modernizing entire office dealings.
1999- 2003: Worked as the principle for the Eric Santana ESQ, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Preserved by the higher authority for providing proper representation regarding executive labor relations.
- Took various expanding negotiation tactics and extended hearing expertise on the subject of labor relation matters.
1997- 1999: Worked as the Attorney for the Jackson and Mustang Firm, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Signified labor union associates before the government bureaus, commissions as well as government negotiators.
- Outlined memorandums along with recommended views to legal employees.