[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for position of kitchen worker that will allow me to utilize my related skills.
- Very good knowledge of preparation of soups and sauces.
- Excellent knowledge to take care of culinary facilities, equipment, materials and supplies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to manage all cleanliness regarding to kitchen equipment and work areas.
- Able to move, twist, bend and reach work tables.
- Able to work in flexible schedules according to the requirements.
- Ability to listen and follow all directions.
Some Restaurant, Boston
Worked as a Cook
- Responsible for preparing, cooking and serving it hot or cold as required.
- Cleaned food preparation equipment including pots, utensils, dishes and many others.
- Provide special dietary requirements for whenever necessary.
- Responsible for preparing simple food items such as salads, sandwiches etc.
- Make sure about the stock.
- Worked as communicator with supervisor in planning and costing of menus.
- Took responsibility of cleanliness of kitchen, food preparation area and other areas.
Sound Diet Restaurant Inc., Boston
Worked as Cook’s Helper
- Responsible for preparing various items for steaming counter, including some orders such as eggs, cereals, sausage, coffee, bacon, toast and sandwiches.
- Helped in the preparation of salads and deserts.
- Prepared cold plate combination by arranging ingredients very attractively.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen equipment and work areas.
- Helped in serving the food.
- Performed various duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, Boston
- Kitchen Assistant Resume
- Kitchen Staff Resume