[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking a position of kitchen helper for a well stable restaurant.
- Excellent ability to read, understand and follow the safety procedures.
- Able to plan and schedule new techniques.
- Very good coordinating and organizing skills.
- Good knowledge of equipment, supplies and services.
- Very good knowledge of catering set-up procedures.
- Excellent in cooking and preparing variety of foods.
SoundDiet Restaurant Inc., Minneapolis
Responsible for Working as Cook’s Helper
- Responsible for preparing some easy items such as hot cereals, sausage, eggs, coffee, bacon, toast and many more.
- Helped to prepare vegetables, meats, fish and various other foods for serving.
- Responsible for preparing salads and deserts.
- Helped to serve the food.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and kitchen equipments and utensils.
- Arranged ingredients attractively to prepare cold plate combinations.
- Performed various other duties as assigned.
Collins Hotels Inc., Tarrytown, NY
Responsible for working as cook
- Responsible for overseeing food inventory by checking proper temperature of food and by rotating and storing food properly.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and food preparing equipments.
- Make study of food ordering processes.
- Take part in planning menu with manager as needed.
- Provide guidance to food service staff.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking meal for staff.
- Done other duties as assigned.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Boston University, Boston
High School Diploma, Boston
- Kitchen Helper Cover Letter
- Kitchen Staff Resume
- Kitchen Assistant Resume