[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for a position of kitchen assistant to make an excellent carrier in this field.
- Able to understand basic hygiene requirements related to food handling and personal hygiene.
- Very good ability to organize material in maximum productivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent ability in addition, subtraction, divide and multiple.
- Able to lift and carry 30 to 50 pounds.
- Very good ability to read instructions, evaluations and schedules.
Collins Hotels Inc., Tarrytown, NY
Worked as Food Preparation Worker
- Responsible for measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Fowl, poultry, fish and shellfish were cleaned for cooking.
- Responsible for informing supervisor if there is low supply of food.
- Food equipment such as glasses, dishes, tableware were loaded into dishwashing machine.
- Responsible for keeping records of quantity of food used.
- Responsible for making special sauces and dressings for sandwiches.
- Did mixture of ingredients for making green salads, fruit salads, pasta salads and vegetable salads.
- Did cleaning of working areas, tables, utensils, silverware, dishes etc.
- Carried food supplies, equipment and utensils from work and storage areas.
- Soups and sauces were stir and strain.
- Distribute food for serving.
- Responsible for various other duties as assigned.
Delicious Foods Inc., Minneapolis
Worked as Cook
- Responsible for preparing and cooking food and serving it to the customers.
- Provide special dietary requirements as needed.
- Record of food supplies and freezer were maintained.
- Responsible for working as a communicator with supervisor during the planning and costing of menus.
- Make sure about stock rotation.
- Responsible for ordering stocks and checking deliveries.
- Valued the stock as said by the supervisor.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
High School diploma
Certified Food Handler