[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking a position of a judicial law clerk in a courtroom under a judge so that I can get a glimpse of the judicial world and benefit from the judge’s experience.
- Achieved Masters Degree as Juries Doctor from the Dallas Law University, Dallas in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the New York Law University, New York in the year of 1991 at Business as the major.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1986 at Journalism as the major. English was the second major in that issue.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Law Clerk for the Justice, New York Trial Court with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary researches and drafts of appellate briefs and various court motions at various periods of criminal and civil procedures.
- Provide proper researches in preparing various memorandums on the judicial services.
2000- 2003: Worked as the law clerk for the Dallas Juvenile Court, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Offer essential researches and drafts of appellate briefs and several legal motions at various phases of criminal and civil procedures.
- Provided necessary assistance in case management developments.
1998- 2000: Worked as the Legal Researcher for the Government Documents Division of Washington, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provided due assistance in legal research syllabus guidance.
- Provided necessary guidance to attorneys and pupils regarding various legal researches.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Feature writer along with copy editor for the California News, California with the following responsibilities
- Coated various law enforcement issues, environmental issues, entertainment issues and health topics.