Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To seek position of a job placement officer in a university, where I would be able to help improve the number of placements drastically by the virtue of my extensive networking in the industry.
- Accomplish Master of Business Administration Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco at Human Resources as the major in the year of 1992.
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Chicago University, Chicago at the Psychology as the major in the year of 1988
- Accomplish associate Degree in Job Placement Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of New England, New England in the year of 1990
- Accomplish required accreditation from the Human Resources Officers Association of New York, New York in the year of 1993
- Accomplish elementary professional affiliation from the Human Resources Officers Association of New York, New York in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the organization
- Accomplish Job Placement professional affiliation from the Job Placement Administrators Association, Dallas in the year of 1994
Computer Programming Skills
- Qualified Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Qualified Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2000- Present date: Work as the Job Placement Officer for the Clapton Division, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Take essential measures for establishing and carry on relations with several cultural and community associations
- Act as a participant for developing curriculums towards the improvement of industrial and community contacts with the use of vocational guidance curriculums
- Actively take part in various programs such as staff actions, conferences and meetings
- For enhancing the job prospects for the community members, take necessary actions to make contact with potential employers and public as well as private agencies
- Take on trainees from the communities
1995- 2000: Worked as the Job Placement Officer for the John Agency, Dallas with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provided necessary researches regarding contemporary labor trends as well as examined for further referral areas
- Initiated individual counseling as well as group counseling for developing positive approaches and behaviors suitable for the job potentialities
1993- 1995: Worked as the Physical Director for the Indianapolis Student’s Club, Indianapolis.