[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To work with a reputed organization where my designing skills will be best utilized and will provide a good growth to my career.
Formal Education :
- Bachelor of Arts (Ancient History), 2002
University of Phoenix
- Diploma in Jewelry Design, 2003
- Bachelor of Jewelry Design, 2006
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge and experience in designing and crafting various kind of Jewelry
- Good knowledge about the likes and dislikes of customers regarding designs
- Vast information regarding the latest as well as traditional jewelry used in different cultures across the globe
- Computer proficiency with experience of working on different jewelry designing software
- Thorough knowledge of Gems, Silver & Gold Jewelry
- Thorough knowledge of the machine processes needed for crafting jewelry
D’Damas Gold Inc.
Senior Jewelry Designer (2006-present)
- Made new designs on a company built software, called ‘JewelDraw’
- Crafted the new design into Jewelry with the help of hand tools and automated machine
- Arranged many Customer relationship programs to understand their likes and dislikes on a periodic basis
- Handled a team of assistants with faster completion of assigned tasks
- Repaired damaged jewelry, damaged historical pots, coins, watches, etc.
- Studied current market trends while preparing new designs
- Increased efficiency in crafting process
Interests and Extra Curricular :
- Attended “National Annual Workshop for Jewelry Designing”, for three successive years.
- Visited Europe’s famous historical places to check out their culture and arts