Are you looking for a professionally written J2ME consultant resume example? Creating a professional J2ME consultant resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your J2ME consultant resume? View J2ME consultant resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing J2ME consultant resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a J2ME consultant resume. In addition, using a J2ME consultant resume sample can help you format and write your J2ME consultant resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
J2ME consultant resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Highly-enthusiastic, dedicated, and professional J2ME Consultant with more than 6 years of experience in analyzing user or business requirements and developing applications for embedded, mobile or wireless devices using J2ME technology. Capable of writing clear and concise Java code as well as supporting various application testing, troubleshooting and documentation functions. Possess excellent communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, team-working, and multi-tasking skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of J2ME technology, mobile and embedded application development, Java programming concepts, SDLC phases, object oriented design and analysis, code debugging and optimization, continuous integration, database and UI designs, application testing and troubleshooting, technical documentation
- Experience with J2ME enabled mobile phones or PDAs, JSR, K virtual machine, Java ME SDK and graphical IDEs, J2ME optional packages such as RMI and PDA, wireless messaging API and mobile media API, My SQL, SOAP and REST web services, Eclipse and JavaBeans, Linux and Microsoft VSTS
- Ability to understand business or user requirements and translate them into technical specifications and application code
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex application production and development issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to provide effective support to technical team members and clients
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and challenging work environment as well as complete assigned projects within specified deadlines
- Ability to prepare accurate user-level documentation, and write detailed technical guides and manuals.
- Solid organizational skills along with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Center Square Tech Group, Martin, TN
- Analyzing, and translating user requirements into technical specifications and designs as well as developing, deploying and implementing high-quality and efficient software applications for wireless, embedded or mobile devices using J2ME platform
- Creating, compiling, debugging, and adding new features or functionalities in Java code and SQL databases for optimal performance and efficiency as well as analyzing and designing reusable J2ME application components and libraries
- Executing unit, integration and automation tests for assigned mobile applications and documenting test cases and results as needed as well as providing consultations to development teams on enhancements or modifications as per user change requests or application designs
- Performing regular code and design reviews for junior or less experienced IT staff to ensure quality releases and troubleshooting performance and scalability issues as well as working with senior developers in creating and maintaining robust frameworks to support enterprise mobile applications as needed
- Monitoring installation, configuration, maintenance, and update of developed applications and ensuring their compatibility with different OS or platforms as well as creating effective and efficient device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Working with subject matter experts in creating detailed application documentation, including training manuals, FAQ links and troubleshooting guides for end-users or clients as well as developing accurate cost and time estimates for assigned J2ME projects.
Advance-Soft Technologies, Martin TN
April 2016-January 2018
- Provided effective support to the project teams in analyzing and translating user requirements, designs and wireframes into well-structured and reliable Java code and developing J2ME based mobile and embedded applications with React Native framework
- Built effective and efficient design patterns for application development teams as required as well as compiled, tested and debugged Java and SQL programs developed by junior or new programmers and made necessary changes or enhancements as per technical specifications
- Wrote test cases for new features added in J2ME applications and performed appropriate unit, integration and regression testing to identify and troubleshoot technical issues as required as well as developed and optimized application components for maximum performance across wide variety of wireless devices
- Contributed in the designing of high-quality UI and SQL based database designs for application integration and connectivity as well as worked effectively within a team environment to create technical deliverable artifacts for J2ME project implementation as required
- Provided assistance or guidance to interns for J2ME based application development, and using latest mobile technologies as Developed overall documentation and training materials regarding application usage and maintenance for end-users.
Net-server Systems, Martin, TN
December 2013-March 2016
- Worked directly with product and design teams to understand and translate user requirements and related use cases into effective designs and technical solutions for supporting J2ME application development and implementation
- Helped in improving quality and efficiency of Java and SQL programs by testing, debugging and adding new features or functionalities as per design specifications and user change requests as well as performing code reviews at various stages in the application development process as required
- Worked with QA personnel in developing and executing end-to-end integration and unit test cases to correct detected application errors as well as installed, deployed, updated and maintained high-level security of enterprise mobile applications in a timely and effective manner
- Participated in all phases of software or application development life-cycle and prepared detailed and accurate related technical documents and user manuals as required as well as provided regular project status updates to management teams and clients
- Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer for J2ME2013
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information TechnologyUniversity of Tennessee, Martin, TN, USA2012