[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for a position of a IT Network Technician
Network Lab Technician (08/2004 to Present)
Kineto Wireless, Milpitas, California
- Maintenance, setup, and configuration UMA laboratory networks including 3rd party equipment like Cisco LBR, Radware LBR, switch, wireless routers, Nuera Media gateway.
- Developing and execution of black box test cases for Unlicensed Mobile Access (UML) technology.
- Reports design consistency and maintenance issues or bugs with respect to design technical/engineering support engineering.
- Offers support to industry’s Original Equipment Manufacturer partner activities.
Network Lab Technician (09/1997-2004)
WAVE Communications, Menlo Park, California
- Created sample GSM radio section configurations
- Work mechanical and electrical characterization procedures
- Assess assembly processes and perform with engineering to enhance process steps
- Help in development of routine documentation
- Management of SW/HW/FW/RF containing stress, load, features testing to make sure that WAVE’s included product lines meets all busy day-hour traffic needs.
- Assist development to repair bugs and make sure effortless transition of products from the Engineering to the Manufacturing.
- Educate production personnel on the assembly procedures duties containing system integration, regression test, software delivery management and QC for the wireless communication systems.
- Skilled in digital cellular standards (DCS/ GSM/PCS) essentials.
Computer Network Technician (07/1995-09/1997)
Wanstar Co. Livermore, California
- Offer technical support for LAN, validate integrity of data.
- Recognize problems, establish solution and make sure implementation.
- Install h/w and s/f configuration for the NT 3.5 & 4.0 and Novell n/w 3.1x and 4.x.
- Installation of hardware and software for microcomputer and printer.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware for the PC users.
Cisco LBR, 802.11x, Radware LBR, VoIP.
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003,XP, Microsoft Office, UNIX, Solaris.
Word Perfect, Perforce, ClearCase, ClearDDTS, Labview, and many more applications.
CMD 57, Racal Digital Radio Test Suite, O-scope, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generation.
WCDMA, 3rd generation
Knowledge of Asynchronous Transfer Mode
A number of Computer Networking protocols like Ethernet, security, routing etc.
Programming Languages in VC++ Using MS Foundation Class 6
VoIP, Frame Relay, TCP/IP.